- Design and print durable, professional indoor and outdoor safety and facility signs for domestic or international identification
- Includes OSHA/ANSI Regulations and Standards for sign compliance design help
- Print standard pre-formatted safety and facility signs from categories of over 2,700
- Make custom signs on demand. Print to any Windows® printer driver.
- Make signs in multiple sizes ranging from 1 1/2″ x 2″ up to 11″ x 17″ and larger depending on the printer
- Makes signs in English, French, Spanish. Prints in single language, bilingual or trilingual formats or in any language with appropriate fonts installed
The MaxiSoft® RTKV2 HazCom Chemical Labeling Software Solution:
- Complete label making ability
- Familiar point and click operation
- A pictograph library
- 20 preset label formats including full customization options
- Bilingual label templates
- Custom label category
- Several label finishing options
- User chemical database
- Exclusive MaxiSoft hazardous materials chemical database
- Complete label preview
- Regulation advisement
The MaxiSoft® Pipe Marking Solution:
- Create durable, permanent, professional markers using the pipe Marking solution
- Mark pipes, conduit, utility cables, valves, hoses, and tubing systems?on demand
- Choose from pre-formatted, standard markers or create virtually any custom marker
- With the MaxiSoft® Pipe Marking Solution, you receive compliance help from the software, which eliminates guesswork of whether your markers or tags comply with safety regulations
- Markers and tags printed with the 9200XXL are ready-to-mount instantly, and aggressively adhere to a wide range of surfaces
- Supply rolls for the K-Sun 9200XXL Thermal Transfer Printer are made from K-Sun PolyDurable® base material. This unique all-weather material has been manufactured to withstand the harshest environments while keeping its professional look
MaxiSoft MaxiLabel® Software and Printing Solution:
- Allows users to make virtually any label needed for general marking, shipping, bar coding, color coding and other identification jobs.
- The MaxiLabel® Solution gives you the ability to make labels that include: vertical and horizontal formatting, graphics, text, bar codes, alpha-numeric sequenced numbering, and database downloading options.
- Supply rolls for the K-Sun 9200XXL or 9300XXL Thermal Transfer Printer are made from K-Sun PolyDurable® base material. This unique all-weather material has been manufactured to insure each label made from PolyDurable® supplies withstands the harshest environments while keeping its professional look.
- Labels printed with the 9200XXL or 9300XXL are ready-to-mount instantly, and aggressively adhere to a wide range of surfaces.
MaxiSoft Media Die Cut Label Sheets:
Die cut labels are pre-cut blank white sheets of vinyl, polyester or paper with removable or permanent pressure-sensitive adhesive backing that can print in ink jet and laser printers. Label dimensions and formats are optimized for printing labels generated by MaxiSoft software programs. Label sheets can be used with other design programs like Word®, Illustrator®, Quark®, Photoshop® and InDesign® for making custom-designed adhesive-backed labels, tags, signs and mock-up materials.
- 8 different label sizes available
- Solid orange and yellow polyester sheets
- Permanent or removable pressure sensitive adhesive backing
- MaxiSoft® RTKV2 hazcom chemical label sheets include:
- - Pre-printed full-color NFPA diamonds
- - HMCB-2, 3 Color bars
- - WHMIS color borders
MaxiSoft® TearGuard? Printing Sheets:
As the name indicates, this 10 mil thick, matte white 8.5? x 11? sheet is designed not to tear. Even when punched, punctured or perforated! TearGuard sheets are also waterproof. Print can last for years, too. Plain TearGuard sheets take the place of laminated paper when looking for that durability level. When using TearGuard, finishing steps are eliminated because lamination isn?t necessary. TearGuard? can also be used for commercial printing and finishing options.
- MSDS sheets
- High use binder pages
- Documents needing extra security
- Offset, monochrome and screen printing
- Foil stamping
- Perforation, punching, folding, sewing, grommeting and embossing.
- Adhesive backing can be applied to TearGuard upon request
Reprofilm®: Reprofilm® is an adhesive backed printing product used for reproducing engineering symbols, details and title blocks. Once the elements were reproduced onto Reprofilm using a copier, ink jet or laser printer the image was applied to engineering schematics, blueprints, drawings, films and papers. The printed Reprofilm provides a low ghosting, smear and scratch resistant image that can be repositioned on drawing surfaces and holds firm during diazo reproduction. Reprofilm is still used for these applications but has also been used for graphic design applications, mock-ups, corrections, unique labeling needs, samples and more. Reprofilm varieties include:
- Matte finish for a pen or pencil friendly surface, which matches the finish of the application surface.
- Gloss finish for application on a glossy surface.
PolyDurable® Rolls: These rolls are made from a highly durable opaque base material with industrial grade adhesive backing. The adhesive is specially formulated to permanently adhere to surfaces that are difficult to mark. The print quality of the PolyDurable® material is excellent and resists scratching off, wear and peeling for the ultimate in print durability.
PolyDurable® for PipeMarker V2:
- UV fade resistant in 10 ANSI matched colors for pipe marking regulation compliance
- Continuous rolls for markers in any length
- Permanent adhesive on durable all-weather PolyDurable film base materials
- 2″ and 4″ wide by 100′ rolls
- Print color options are optimized for regulation compliance
PolyDurable® for Right-To-Know V2:
- A wide variety of labels in blank or pre-printed formats
- Pre-cut labels in roll format
- Permanent adhesive backing
- 2″ or 4″ x 100′ rolls
PolyDurable® for MaxiLabel® Software:
Labels produced with MaxiLabel software can use either the colored continuous rolls for long or custom sized labels. Or, use blank white die cut label formats for printing durable uniformly sized, pre-cut labels. Mix and match base and print colors to suit any labeling color scheme.
MaxiSoft® Lamination products: MaxiSoft has a range of laminating products that provide unique solutions for document, sign, label and tag protection. Your budget, location and durability concerns will dictate which method will best suit your needs.
- Uses the sleekly styled electric MaxiLam Heat laminating machine with specialized laminating supplies to produce laminated documents.
- Laminates documents from 3″ x 4″, up to 11″ x 17″.
- Provides a full waterproof, dirt and abrasion-resistant airtight seal around the document or can make a one-sided laminated finish, with the option of adhesive backing for easy and instant mounting.
- Laminate documents with a 2 mil, 3 mil, 5 mil or 10 mil thickness, giving extra rigidity to the finished product.
- Makes single or double sided laminated documents using pressure sensitive, peel and stick laminated sheet material.
- No machinery, heat or electricity required.
- Laminates documents up to 8 1/2″ x 11″.
- Provides a full waterproof, dirt and abrasion resistant airtight seal around the document or can be used for a one-sided laminated finish.
- Provides UV protection.
- Laminates documents with a 2, 3 or 5 mil thick finish, and leaves documents flexible.
To finish your ink jet or laser printed signs for extra durability, rigidity and the most professional look possible, use the MaxiSoft® Rigid Sign Making Kit. The rigid sign mounting kit provides users with 5 pre-drilled 10″ x 14″ x .25″ plastic boards and 5 overlamination sheets for sign mounting. To use, print your sign using a standard printer on MaxiSoft adhesive-backed polyester media sheets. Next affix your sign to the rigid mounting board. Finally, seal the sign, give it extra protection and the professional finishing touch with a cold lamination sheet. Instantly, you have a sign that can be used indoors or outside and can be hung using hooks, screws, wires, chain or nearly any other device.